This Agreement is made between you the client and Energy Witch, company no 11117123 registered in the UK having its registered office at 2nd Floor Parkgates Bury New Road, Prestwich, Manchester, United Kingdom, M25 0TL
2. Our service
- Energy Witch (EW) will conduct an initial review of the gas and electricity supply agreements (SA) in order to determine if the Clients current SA agreement is competitive. EW will thereafter, continue to review the SA regularly. The outcome of these reviews will be made known to the client by e mail.
- Should EW become aware, at the time of a review, or at any other time, that a different SA agreement will create reasonable savings for the client, EW will apply on behalf of the client to switch to that new SA.
- Energy Witch provides a tracking and switching service and as such is not obligated to correspond with or deal with suppliers in relation to any issues that may arise in relation to your agreements with them. If such correspondence is however entered into on your behalf, it shall be considered as courtesy only and shall in no circumstances be considered as forming a contractual term or obligation, whether deemed or otherwise.
The client requests that EW carries out this work and gives EW full Authority to act as its agent to enter into SA on behalf of the client. Such Authority includes passing on all relevant information, including Direct Debit details to a potential supplier, for the purpose of carrying out this work.
- The Client will provide all relevant information such as; changes of address, direct debit details and copies of invoices relating to gas and electricity to EW.
- The Client will inform EW of any correspondence that the client may receive from a Utility supplier which may affect the SA agreement.
- EW will act as an agent for the client. EW is not a representative of the Supplier, and EW cannot bear any responsibility for any action, omission, or default of the supplier. The SA agreement is solely between the client and the supplier. EW will not be a party to any such transactions with Suppliers and all such transactions are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Supplier and EW shall in no circumstances have any liability whatsoever in respect of any such transaction. EW will not be responsible for any loss, cost or damage caused to the Client arising out of or in relation to the transaction.
- EW will research the market on behalf of the client in order to research supply agreements. EW does not guarantee that EW will review every supplier, or that EW can be aware of every possible offer made by suppliers.
- EW does not warrant and excludes all liability in respect of the accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose or legality of any information which has been made known to EW by the supplier and or third party which EW has passed onto the Client and the Client agrees that sole responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose or legality of any information relating to the Supplier’s information goods and services shall rest with the supplier.
- EW will keep the client fully informed by e mail, as and when the client is transferred to a new SA, and provide to the client key details of the new SA and the estimated savings.
- The client will have 14 days in which to inform EW, should the client not wish to continue with the transfer.
- Savings will be calculated on the basis of annual estimated usage levels and at the rate applying to the current SA agreement at the time of the switch.
- EW will not commence charging the administration fee, until such time as EW is able to recommend a SA to the Client, which would save the client the annual cost of the said administration fee.
- This agreement may be terminated at any time by either party by giving 14 day written notice.
- EW reserves the right to vary the Terms and conditions of this agreement, from time to time, by giving notice to the client.
- The client gives consent to a new proposed supplier to performa credit check.
- EW will always apply to switch the Client’s Supply Agreement to the cheapest tariff in good faith. There are however rare occasions where a switch will not be effective, for example if there is debt with the current supplier of over £200 they will stop the supply leaving them. Therefore if EW advise of a switch and the Client has not received confirmation from the new supplier or is still receiving bills from the old supplier more than 7 weeks after our switch we must be informed. In any event, EW shall not be liable or responsible in any way should a request for a switch not be actioned by the supplier.
1. PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS, PROMOTIONAL PERIOD AND PARTICIPANTS
1.1 This promotion is only available when signing up to Energy Witch within the United Kingdom (“UK”) within 1 calendar month from the date of publication of advertisement, date of leaflet distribution or date of mailshot the Promotional Period
1.2 All Participants must be aged 18 or over and must be resident in the EU (“Participant”)
1.3 All Participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1.4 All sign ups must be made directly with Energy Witch either online, on the telephone or by post.
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE
2.1. To enter the promotion, the Participant must have completed the sign up process with Energy Witch and stated where they heard/saw the promotion.
2.3. The Promotional Products are subject to availability while stocks last.
2.4. Energy Witch will not process any claims received after one calendar month from the date of publication of the advertisement or date of letter or other promotional initiative. Energy Witch will not process claims which are in its opinion incomplete or illegible. Switch Witch will not be responsible for applications to sign up that are delayed or not successfully received.
2.5. Only one claim per sign up may be made.
2.6. This promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion.
3.1 Participants will receive Cashback in the amounts shown for signing up for Energy Witch’s services.
3.2 Upon receipt and verification of the claim, Energy Witch will arrange for a direct BACS transfer payment to the Participant’s bank account . No alternative arrangement will be entered into and no cash or cheque will be provided.
3. 3. Energy Witch will endeavour to transfer via BACS within 90 days of receipt of a complete and valid claim.
3.4. Only one BACS payment will be issued per valid claim.
3.5. If you are UK VAT registered and you receive a cashback, it may reduce the taxable value of your purchase and so you may need to reduce your input tax accordingly.
4. THE PROMOTER
4.1. The promoter is Switch Witch, Unit 9, Knoll Street Industrial Estate, Salford, Manchester.
5.1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Energy Witch shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any Participant under this promotion.
5.2. Energy Witch reserves the right to void, amend, and/or change this promotion at any time without incurring any liability whatsoever.
5.3. Energy Witch reserves the right to audit any claims to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions and to request additional information and supporting documents. Energy Witch reserves the right to exclude claims and/or Participants if it suspects that the promotion is being abused in any way . Energy Witch’s decision in relation to the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6.1. Energy Witch is the Data Controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”) in respect of any personal data supplied by Participants. Any personal data submitted to us may be processed by a third party for the purpose of administering this Promotion and, if applicable, for marketing purposes in cases when Participants have opted-in to receive marketing communication from Energy Witch.
6.2. If Participants do not wish for their contact information to be used for marketing purposes or to enable Energy Witch to contact them in future regarding similar promotions they should NOT check the relevant ‘opt-in’ box when completing their sign up.
7. LAW AND JURISDICTION
7.1. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.